Nintendo Switch Online - 3 Monate (90 Tage)
- Plattform: Switch
Durchschnittliche Bewertung: 0/10
Leider haben wir noch nicht genügend Daten zur Preisentwicklung gesammelt.
Make the most of your gaming with the paid Nintendo Switch Online membership service!
If you join the paid Nintendo Switch Online membership service, you’ll have access to a range of different benefits – like online gaming, and an evolving library of classic Nintendo titles!
Please note: with the start of this service, online play will no longer be offered for free.
A range of benefits
- Online play: Enjoy competitive and co-operative online gaming in supported Nintendo Switch titles.
- Nintendo Entertainment System: Play a growing library of classic NES games anytime, anywhere – with added online features! 20 games will be available at launch, with more titles added regularly. Launch line-up: Ice Climber, The Legend of Zelda, Balloon Fight, Soccer, Tennis, Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros., Dr. Mario, Super Mario Bros. 3, Donkey Kong, Plus 10 more titles! Play NES games online!: Connect online with friends to play classic games co-operatively or competitively, depending on the software title. If you use the dedicated Nintendo Switch Online app on your smartphone or tablet, you can even use voice chat with your friends while playing!
- Save Data Cloud: Securely back up your console’s save data to the cloud.
- Dedicated app for your smartphone or tablet: Use the Nintendo Switch Online smartphone and tablet app to enhance your online experience. The Nintendo Switch Online smartphone and tablet app is designed to enhance your online experience for compatible games on Nintendo Switch. Link to compatible games: The app works with compatible games in different ways. For example, in Splatoon 2, you can use SplatNet 2 to see your online battle stats, share them on social media, and order new gear to use in-game. Voice chat during games: With the app, you can use your smartphone or tablet to voice chat with players on your Nintendo Switch's friend list. A compatible smartphone or tablet and internet connection required to use the Nintendo Switch Online app. Data charges may apply. A Nintendo Account is required to use the service. The service cannot be used by account users who are under 13 years old. To set restrictions for the Nintendo Switch Online app, please refer to your smartphone or tablet settings. The Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app does not include settings for this app. Only compatible with supported software.
- Exclusive offers for members: Enjoy exclusive offers only for members. Further details will be announced soon.